Support Our Mission
Help us make a difference in the lives of the children we serve.
Make a secure online donation through PayPal. We appreciate your support!
We Support Our Community
You will need Adobe Reader to view the files below.
Community Relations Request Form
- Only requests for literacy and/or educational programs will be considered.
- Written request on the organizations formal letterhead.
- Copy of the organizations recent 501©3 status letter, appropriate IRS status or accreditation (if applicable).
- Flyer, brochure or print information regarding the request, organization or event
- Telephone solicitations are not accepted.
- The Community Relations Request Form and all related attachments MUST be submitted at least six to eight (6-8) weeks in advance to allow for review and possible processing.
- Organizations will be contacted if Katey’s Kids requires additional information or if we are able to grant the request.
Some Of Our Beneficiaries
Exceptional Parents Unlimited
An Early Childhood Literacy Program
Fresno Rescue Mission’s Rescue the Children Program
Started a library at its new facility
City of Kerman
Katey's Kids Nature Park
Foundation for Fresno County Public Library
Early Learning Center
Goldenrod Elementary School
After School Reading Program
Placer County Community Foundation
Fostering Futures Program
Valley Children’s Hospital
Patient Reading Program